Earn 33.29$ Per Post - The Easiest Way To Make Money Online With Instagram.

 If you post a story you will earn $7 If you post a photo you will earn $18 If you post a video.. $33 In this video, the easiest way to make money online with Instagram Stay with us You don't need a website You don't need to sell any products, you don't need Make a video and turn on the camera, it works from any country just with your mobile phone me Instagram you can make money online in this video you have no excuse to start working with your phone I'm Hassan from H-educate and it's very cold here so let's start straight on our topic, don't get lost More time but please don't forget if you


Would you like to watch more videos like this about Digital Marketing Online Business Online, Make Money Online Please don't forget to subscribe now to my channel and turn on the alerts button to get almost every new update every day let's start our work right away, now you know me, Honesty is the main rule of my channel, to make money on Instagram, it's not that easy as I explained in the intro just once you post, you need to do some work but I'm sure this is the way I'm going to show you in this video, one of the easiest ways anyone can Do it all you need is your mobile phone only my instagram so please continue, I will explain everything how it works


How to get started I'll share with you some of the free tools I developed for you to grow on Instagram. So please don't miss any minute, this video may actually change your phone. Change your Instagram account into a money making machine. Let's start, I guess anyone here has an Instagram account. If you don't have one, you can just go to instagram.com Create The account it's free is very simple, here my Instagram account is open on my desktop, my browser and you can see that I have 1200 followers so the idea here for this video is to create an Instagram account to get some followers like 1000 followers and have a good interaction with your posts in your account and then you can simply advertise to other people like posting an advertisement


In a post, sponsored images are on your personal account so in this case you just post a photo and you make money, you post a video and you make money, so simply the first step here in this strategy is to build a . An Instagram account is good, and this is what I will share with you now in detail, how to create an instagram account, how to create posts easily and for free, and then how to find others to advertise for them and how to know the value of your personal account on instagram so that you can sue people with it, so I will explain everything, this The video is really very interesting, so this is my personal account and any of these posts I make on my personal account get at least about 40% or 30% of the interaction, so at least you reach 300 or 400 people


out of 1200, so I think this is a very good engagement rate, so how do you create such posts that give you a high engagement rate let's see together, let's say I want to create such a post it's a small quote with a background image, now you might tell me I don't know which quotes I don't want to search and find whatever I don't know how to get free images Don't worry I'll show you how to create these posts now in a minute What you'll do is simply go to canva.com Now it's completely free and you don't need any prior subscription Everything will be done Its explanation is free, go here to create a design and tap on Instagram posts it will give you the perfect or better size for instagram


For an Instagram post, what you are going to do here simply go to Images and choose a free image you can see here is my free image, I will put it, right click on it and click on select image as wallpaper, by the way canva has a mobile app that you can do all this on the phone, So just add this background is very simple in one click, now that you might tell me where to get these quotes, by the way the quotes you see here I write them, but I don't need to think and search too much, I'm going to give you a free website to get hundreds maybe thousands of free quotes , to create it in your personal account, so let's open a new tab and open a website called brainyquote.com that is, by the way all the links are in the description below


So don't worry about the link, it's brainyquote.com here you will find a lot of quotes, let's say you want to add a motivational quote open this and now you can see we have a lot of motivational quotes here, we can just copy and paste it, let's say I want to get this, just I open it and by the way you can also create it here in brainyquote, it also gives you a free image but we will use Canva because I think it is more professional so just copy it, like this, copy, go to canva and ctrl+v to paste it, that way to change the font make it like example 71, put it Here and let's change the font type and set it for this example or this is very beautiful, that's how I finished the picture


You can resize it like this, if you go here you can see the love icon or the like icon go to the items, I will say love anything you get here, resize it like this and here we are, we have the post, we have the photo to post on our profile. Simply click on download the image download and post on your personal account, what you will do is post at least three to four or five times a day in your personal account, something people like to get some interaction in your personal account to get a higher interaction rate so later When you want to post an advertising picture, the price will be higher and you can earn more money if you have a higher interaction in your personal account


Now you have your Instagram account and you have learned how to create Instagram posts very easily with Canva and brainyquotes and by the way if you have some ideas you can use, you can use whatever you want just make sure you post three, four or five times every day to get higher engagement in your account Instagram Profile Now we have a personal account, we have a post and you have started posting now the main question is how to grow your Instagram account How do you get at least a thousand followers so that you can get like ten dollars or twenty dollars for each post in your personal account Go to My youtube channel then go to the videos and here you will find this video that shows how I got 920 followers on Instagram in just 13 days


If you want you can watch this video to take some ideas but in general two main rules for growing your personal Instagram account are two main rules to keep in mind, number one you should post on a daily basis, be persistent post on a daily basis, add and add appropriate hashtags, now When you post on Instagram let's say I want to post something I'll add a picture of anything now just to show you this, let's say I post Go to downloads, this post, we click on next here, you can add hashtags you can see like quotes or whatever and when you write on Instagram, will give you some relevant hashtags and suggestions and will show you


How many posts are in each hashtag, so you can see here we have 117 million posts in this hashtag, so it's very difficult to get promoted in this hashtag. You have to somehow get less competitive hashtags to help you out, I created a free tool that gives you a large list of hashtags with post numbers So you can choose the best for your account as a beginner to start upgrading the account on an easy hashtag in the description below, you will find a link to download my free tool, I will open it now to show you how it works. Please focus well it is very important to follow along with me, after downloading the tool you will have these files, just open, you don't need to install anything just open the app, you will find


This simple application, what you will do is simply say you want to post about quotes, so say quotes and press search and you can see in about two seconds it will give you a large list of hashtags, simply filter them by post or sort by post and scroll down and find the hashtag with fewer posts you can You see here like 200,000 posts we have 1 billion or 11 billion I don't know how much it's a big number so use this free app to get a list of hashtags let's say you want to search for dogs for example anything click search and again it will give you a complete list of hashtags about dogs, Sort, and get the least number of posts in the hashtags to use in your posts, search for whatever you want in my case


Maybe look for digital marketing, email marketing, online business depends on your needs, but if you have a personal account in general about quotes or anything you can search for quotes look for whatever you want but as a little advice also go and be specific , choose a specialty, a target topic, so when you want to advertise to someone, you will have a target need where people will want to advertise their photos and videos in your personal account so get the list of hashtags, using my free simple hashtag tool now this is an important little point you need to know this The tool sometimes doesn't work directly with this button This search button gives you an error For example if you now click on Search sometimes it gives you this


error, something went wrong, don't worry just go here on extract from json and enter keyword here again as example dogs, dogs and copy this url step two copy it open your browser just paste the url here very simple and then copy this response here ctrl+c copy it all data and then paste it in the output section here and click read hashtags same process you will read everything sometimes it somehow has an authentication issue with Instagram so you can fix this using this manual method, on Anyway, it is very simple to use and will give you a complete list of hashtags. You can also export to CSV and put it on your computer so that you can create


A library of hashtags with this app so you can use it anytime you want So just go below, download the app from the description below and use it to create a list of hashtags to use on your personal account So here's how to get started on Instagram Create a profile Create posts with Canva Totally free use brainyquotes to get some quotes if you have no idea this will directly give you some quotes to post on your personal watch my video

About Instagram growth and you can see more

From the videos about growing up on Instagram I'm really honest with you I'm not that much of an Instagram but I'm sharing my knowledge You can watch other videos You can watch maybe a course whatever you want


Just increase your Instagram followers to reach at least 1,000 followers in a specific niche and somehow get a high engagement now that you do this it might take you like two weeks three weeks four weeks it depends on your business and by the way, it doesn't take more than Three minutes a day so please just give it a try, just try to do this, after that you will go to a site called socialbluebook.com and check your value, so after registering and linking your platform as an example here to my Facebook page a custom post only costs twenty dollars, Depends on your personal account this is my youtube channel, you can see that I can post a video and earn up to 1300$ for each this video, because of my channel has

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.