Raksha Bandhan | Official Trailer | Akshay K | Bhumi P | Aanand L Rai | 11 August 2022

 I've been waiting for my husband with you since we were kids... But you only care about your sisters. Tell me when are we getting married? As soon as my sisters are married, we'll do it then. Marry these girls? Give me that samosa. Leave my samosa. Eat this! -Take it. -Oh, wicked one! Would eating this Golgopas guarantee


Having a son? For only 25 rupees, you want me to give you a gulagpas and a certificate of guarantee as well? How long are you waiting for this guy? First he will marry all his sisters... and then she will marry you! This obedient son keeps his promise to his mother... But I'm the one who pays for it! Kedarnath! Four sisters to marry... I deserve a discount!


Because of the variety I brought... I deserve double the commission. Would you like me to rob a bank? If only it was one sister.

I would have figured it out any way but I have four sisters! It's dog food. I agree with this guy. His type is popular on Tiktok, I'm marrying him. He's a junk dealer! What... My girl...


I'm retiring in 7 months and I want my daughter to settle down before that. You have 6 months...or I'll marry her to someone else. And you can forget your girlfriend. Nothing can stop me now. I saved up enough. For her dowry. Every house here has a daughter whose dowry is missing, but in the hope of getting

On a lavish wedding their family puts a lot of effort into it. We only get what is meant...


But our fate seems not good... Lord Mahadev takes care of all the girls. He will give us what we want. Where did you get the money for my wedding, brother? I mortgaged the shop for my wedding costs. What are you going to do when it's their turn? I have two kidneys... I'll sell one. Let's go.


Raksha bandhan Trailer



Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.